*Please complete the below information and return to the ASCP Executive Office at
The 2022 ASCP meeting days are Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, June 03, 2022. To request a small event, please complete the below information. All requests will be reviewed by the ASCP Steering Committee. Notifications will be sent via email for approval.
Small events may include: advisory boards, meetings of investigator groups, organization board meetings that have restricted and defined attendance, and company-sponsored receptions that are open to all ASCP attendees. Satellite scientific symposia are not permitted at ASCP.
If you are interested in hosting events in a suite, please email email@example.com for additional information.
Small Event Guidelines
- Any advertisements, e.g., flyers and signs, may NOT include the name ASCP, its sponsors, or imply any co-sponsorship.
- Signs may only be displayed outside the event location.
- Attendee mailing lists are not available for distribution.
- Hotel door drops are not permitted for large events. Door drop invitations for functions of less than 20 are subject to review and approval by ASCP.
- Special consideration should be taken to refrain from making lavish arrangements, gift giving, advertising and commercial presentation (e.g., brand name decorations and/or gifts).
- Event locations must be identified and pre-approved by ASCP. Any changes in schedule or room assignment must first be approved by ASCP.
- All group meetings, on or off-site, must occur outside of ASCP-scheduled sessions and events.
- If hosting a hospitality suite, please refrain from scheduling and announcing luncheon events that conflict with the poster sessions.
- The meeting host must be a registered ASCP 2022 attendee at the time of their request.