*Please complete the below information and return to the ASCP Executive Office at
The 2023 ASCP meeting days are Tuesday, May 30 – Friday, June 02, 2023. To request a small event, please complete the below information. All requests will be reviewed by the ASCP Program Committee for the Annual Meeting. Notifications will be sent via email for approval.
Small events may include: advisory boards, meetings of investigator groups, organization board meetings that have restricted and defined attendance, and company-sponsored receptions that are open to all ASCP attendees. Satellite scientific symposia are not permitted at ASCP.
If you are interested in hosting events in a suite, please email email@example.com for additional information.
Small Event Guidelines
- Any advertisements, e.g., flyers and signs, may NOT include the name ASCP, its sponsors, or imply any co-sponsorship.
- Signs may only be displayed outside the event location.
- Attendee mailing lists are not available for distribution.
- Hotel door drops are not permitted for large events. Door drop invitations for functions of less than 20 are subject to review and approval by ASCP.
- Special consideration should be taken to refrain from making lavish arrangements, gift giving, advertising and commercial presentation (e.g., brand name decorations and/or gifts).
- Event locations must be identified and pre-approved by ASCP. Any changes in schedule or room assignment must first be approved by ASCP.
- All group meetings, on or off-site, must occur outside of ASCP-scheduled sessions and events.
- If hosting a hospitality suite, please refrain from scheduling and announcing luncheon events that conflict with the poster sessions.
- The meeting host must be a registered ASCP 2023 attendee at the time of their request.